Volunteering opportunities at St Albans City FC
The running of a non-league club is simply not possible without dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers.
We need hard-working volunteers who are able to spend maybe 30 minutes operating an entrance turnstile on a match day or simply occasionally help out with some maintenance work at Clarence Park stadium.
Currently, we are looking for volunteers to specifically help with:
- Cleaning the changing rooms and showers etc. Fridays and the next working day after a match
- Preparing all toilets ahead of home games. Fridays
- Litter picking after a home game all terraces and stands etc. Mondays or Wednesdays
- Strimming around the pitch on a monthly basis. Any day
- Weeding around the terraces and stadium. Any day
- Sweeping around the ground. Weekly
Did you know?
- A volunteer who is able to help collect balls kicked out of the ground saves the club £90 for every ball collected – money that could be better spent on the playing budget.
- A volunteer who is able to spend 30 minutes operating an entrance turnstile is still free to watch the match at 3pm.
You can also help out on match days by selling programmes , working in the club shop, or helping out in the Saints bar. On non-match days, we have many routine and specialist jobs where volunteers can make a real difference – could you help with electrical or plumbing work, or carpentry or just help sweep up!
Any help you can offer would be hugely appreciated and even 30 minutes a week can make a difference.
If you are interested in helping out, please email [email protected] or phone Tom Norman on 01727 848914 or Ian Rogers on 07714 145862.