Thinking of visiting Clarence Park for the first time? We will be delighted to welcome you! Read on for answers to frequently asked questions for an enjoyable visit to the home of The Saints!
WHERE IS THE GROUND?
The stadium is situated in Clarence Park and is easily accessible by bus or by train. The stadium is only a short walk from the St Albans City railway station and bus terminal. Turn left out of St Albans City station into Station Way and cross Hatfield Road into Clarence Park. Follow the path round to the right of the ground until you reach the main entrance. Full details on using using public transport to visit St Albans can be found at Enjoy St Albans.
Parking is available around the ground on local streets but please check parking restrictions and respect our neighbours by not blocking driveways. St Albans City station is a 5 minute walk away which has a large car park costing £2.50 on Saturdays.
HOW MUCH IS IT TO WATCH A GAME?
The admission prices for league games are:
- Adults £15 with free transfer to seating
- Concessions* £10 with free transfer to seating (upon presentation of relevant ID)
- Oaklands and Herts Uni students £5 (upon presentation of relevant ID)
- Other students £10 (upon presentation of relevant ID)
- U16s £5
- U12s – one under 12 admitted free of charge if accompanied by a paying adult
- Family ticket £25 – two adults + two children.
There are special offers throughout the season. Please check the news on the website for details.
* Matchday concessions include individuals over 65, unemployed and individuals with a valid season ticket for either a Premier League or EFL club. ID may be required.
DO I NEED TO BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE?
You can pay on the day (cash only) or, if you prefer, tickets can be purchased in our online shop or by calling the club on 01727 848914. We accept all major credit and debit cards. Tickets can then be collected on match-day.
DO I NEED TO ENTER THE GROUND FROM A CERTAIN GATE? IS THERE SEGREGATION FOR HOME & AWAY FANS?
Most league games are not segregated although certain cup games will be. If a game requires segregation details will be available well in advance on this website. For league games entry to the ground for all fans is via the York Road and Clarence Road turnstiles.
WHAT ABOUT REFRESHMENTS?
There is a burger van situated in the round which offers hot food, tea and coffee etc. There is also The Saints Bar situated behind the main stand. More details can be found here.
LOOKS LIKE RAIN – CAN I STAY DRY?
Yes! There are two covered areas of the ground. The main stand and covered terrace.