Having defeated Dulwich Hamlet on Saturday afternoon the Saints will be looking to make it two wins in three days on Tuesday evening when Weston-super-Mare are the visitors to Clarence Park.
The Seagulls are currently rooted to the bottom of the Vanarama National League South with 24 points from 33 games, a record that leaves the Somerset side seven points adrift of safety with nine games left to play.
Weston-super-Mare have already suffered a defeat against the Saints this season, going down to a 3-2 loss at the Woodspring Stadium having taken a two goal lead inside the opening half an hour. City rallied and were level by half-time thanks to goals from Zane Banton and Ralston Gabriel before Banton secured all three points with his second goal of the game in the 72nd minute.
The Saints have no fresh injury concerns going into Tuesday night’s game and may well have Clovis Kamdjo back and available for selection having missed Saturday’s victory, although captain David Noble is likely to miss out as he continues his recovery from injury.
Kick-off is 7:45pm but gates will be open from 6:30pm so why not come on down and enjoy some pre-match refreshment in our clubhouse, which now accepts contactless payments.
- Adults £15 with free transfer to seating
- Concessions* £10 with free transfer to seating
- Oaklands and Herts Uni students £5 with free transfer to seating
- Other students £10 with free transfer to seating
- Juniors (U16s) £5 with free transfer to seating
- U12s One under 12 admitted free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult
- Family ticket £25 – Two adults + two children