The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 19 in the National League South:
Bath City v Dartford
- Bath have won four of their last five games but were defeated last time out in the National League South at Havant & Waterlooville.
- Under Steve King Dartford are a different prospect – they are undefeated in five, winning three of those matches.
- Bath have the third best home record in the division and haven’t lost a league game at Twerton Park since August.
- Dartford’s away record is the fifth best in the division – they have four wins to their name on the road so far.
St Albans City v Chelmsford City
- St Albans have slipped to the bottom of the table and the form guide – losing six of their last seven matches.
- Rod Stringer’s Chelmsford have only taken two points from a possible 12 and last time out lost 6-2 at home to Oxford City.
- The Saints have lost their last five matches at Clarence Park and have only one victory at home all season.
- St Albans won this fixture the last time the two teams met, running out comfortable 3-1 winners back in April.
Billericay Town v Havant & W
- Billericay have only won once in their last eight league games – a victory at struggling Dulwich Hamlet.
- Havant have taken 12 points from a possible 15 and have won six of their last nine National League South fixtures.
- Billericay may not have won at home since August but they haven’t lost at the New Lodge all season.
- No side have scored more than the Hawks’ 36 goals – and no player more than striker Jonah Ayunga.
Oxford City v Dulwich Hamlet
- Oxford’s on-fire frontmen have scored ten goals in their last two National League South matches.
- Out-of-sorts Dulwich haven’t won for 11 games – their last three points coming back in August.
- As good as Oxford are going forward, they have let in 11 goals in their recent games against Chelmsford City, Solihull and Tonbridge.
- Gavin Rose’s Hamlet have drawn their last three away from home and have lost just twice away from Champion Hill.
Top Picks from LV BET
41/20 More than 3.5 goals in Bath City v Dartford
17/33 Under 1.5 goals to be scored in the first half St Albans v Chelmsford
13/1 Oxford City and Dulwich to play out a 2-2 draw