Ahead of tomorrow’s game away to Hendon, we ask that supporters abide by the below information. This match is SOLD OUT and fans without a pre-purchased ticket will not be granted access to the ground.
Hendon have also produced a spectators Covid-19 code of conduct which can be found at the end of this article.
Before & while travelling to the game:
- Please ensure that you travel only if you have pre-purchased a ticket.
- Adhere to current Government guidance regarding travel arrangements, all safety precautions should be taken if travelling by public transport including wearing a face covering.
- Park sensibly and where possible allow space between yours and the next vehicle for safe access.
- Keep to the left when entering.
- Please be patient as there will be delays in entering the ground. We ask that supporters stay 2m apart when in queues.
- If possible, please arrive at the ground earlier than you normally would for a 3pm kick-off to prevent congestion.
- When arriving at the ground please ensure that your hands are santised before entry.
- Contact details will be taken by ground stewards at the entry kiosk.
- There will be parts of the ground not in use or have one way systems in operation, including in the bar area.
- Please adhere to all signage and floor arrows, and instructions from all home stewards.
- The outside toilets will be open for spectators and should be used as opposed to the internal bar toilets.
- Please sanitise your hands prior to and after using the toilets.
- Toilets will be operated on a two in two out policy.
- The main stand will be open and a minimum of 3 seats must separate individuals.
- Please stay seated in your chosen seat throughout the game.
- Spectators should only gather in maximum groups of 6 as per current government guidance on household bubbles. Everyone must stand 2 meters apart.
- Stewards will monitor the crowd conditions on the day and will ask anyone not conforming to the guidelines to move.
Exiting the ground:
- Two designated exits will be in use, please use the nearest gate when departing the ground.
- Please DO NOT retrieve match balls during the game and throw back to players as they will not be able to play with that ball until santized. These will be collected by staff and sanitized before they can be reused. Do not through the ball back.
- If you experience any issues during the game please alert one of the ground staff on the day who will be happy to help you. The aim is to get football back up and running in the safest possible way for all involved. Please observe all signage and follow all instructions from the stewards.
Our friends at Hendon have also produced the below spectators Covid-19 code of conduct:
To safeguard our staff and stewards and to help protect you and your fellow spectators. You are kindly requested to follow these guidelines.
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- Be aware that some payments inside the ground may be contactless.
- You should wear a face covering if you are likely to be in prolonged contact with someone outside your social bubble.
- Try and stay in your seat or standing position wherever possible.
- If you are seated and need to move, please ensure your not face to face when moving past other spectators.
- If you are standing again please stay within your social bubble, and remain aware of movement of others.
- Maintain good hand hygiene bring your own sanitiser if possible. If you do not have your own, hand sanitiser will be available at the ground. Avoid touching your face, handles and railings wherever possible.
- Please cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid hugs, high fives and any close contact with people not in your social bubble.
- Avoid shouting, singing or celebrating when facing each other.
- Please ensure your social bubble have read and understood these guidelines.