Ahead of tonight’s FA Youth Cup match at Clarence Park, we have updated information for anyone attending the match.
Tickets must be pre-purchased and anyone without a pre-purchased ticket will not be granted access to the ground.
Please do be patient – as some things may take longer than what you are used to when attending matches at Clarence Park.
Before & while travelling to the game:
- Please ensure that you travel only if you have pre-purchased a ticket.
- Adhere to current Government guidance regarding travel arrangements, all safety precautions should be taken if travelling by public transport including wearing a face covering.
- If travelling by car, park sensibly and where possible allow space between your own vehicle and the next vehicle for safe access.
- Please use the York Road entrance to enter the ground.
- Please arrive wearing a face covering, and we will also be conducting temperature checks on everyone entering the ground
- Please be patient as there may be delays in entering the ground. We ask that supporters stay 2m apart when in queues.
- If possible, please arrive at the ground earlier than you normally would for a 7pm kick-off to prevent congestion.
- When arriving at the ground please ensure that your hands are santised before entry.
- Parts of the ground will not be in use or have one way systems in operation.
- Please adhere to all signage and floor arrows, and instructions from all home stewards.
- The outside toilets will be open for spectators.
- Please sanitise your hands prior to and after using the toilets.
- Toilets will be operated on a “one in, one out” policy.
- Sections of the main stand will be open and a minimum of 3 seats must separate individuals (please only use those seats marked with green labels).
- Please stay seated in your chosen seat throughout the game.
- Spectators should only gather in maximum groups of 6 as per current government guidance on household bubbles. Everyone must stand 2 meters apart.
- Bills Diner will be selling a range of hot food, snacks and drinks. No cash will be accepted and contact less payments only will be accepted
Exiting the ground:
- Please use the York Road exit when departing the ground.
- Please DO NOT retrieve match balls during the game and throw back to players as they will not be able to play with that ball until santized. These will be collected by staff and sanitized before they can be reused. Do not throw the ball back.
- If you experience any issues during the game please alert one of the ground staff on the day who will be happy to help you. The aim is to get football back up and running in the safest possible way for all involved. Please observe all signage and follow all instructions from the stewards.