The Saints take on Bishop’s Stortford of the Isthmian Premier League in the 2nd Round of the Herts Senior Cup at Clarence Park on Tuesday evening (5 November 2019). Kick-off 7:45pm. If the scores are level after 90 minutes the tie will go straight to penalties.
The winner of the tie will face either Boreham Wood or the winners of Royston v Berkhamsted in the quarter-final.
St Albans City season ticket holders and club members will be able to attend the match for just £5 – but our younger season ticket holders (U16s) and junior club members will get free entry. All other under 16s and full time students can attend for just £1!
Supporters wanting to attend both Saturday’s game vs Havant & Waterlooville and Tuesday evening’s game can get further discounts with our two game package – £25 for adults and £18 for concessions.
Note: Entrance to Clarence Park on Tuesday evening will be via the York Road turnstiles only.
General admission prices:
- Adults – £10 (£12 on the gate)
- Concessions – £8 (£10 on the gate)
- Students and Under 16s – £1
- Under 12s are free (when accompanied by a paying adult)
The club has recently established a forum, made up of representatives of supporters, owners, staff, volunteers and the manager, to meet on a quarterly basis to steer further initiatives, drive the club forward and review progress throughout the year. Members of the forum have reviewed the existing concessions and agreed that the concession prices will be available for the rest of the season to the following groups:
- Over 65s
- Unemployed (JSA) and recipients of Personal Independence Payments (PIPs)
- NHS and Blue Light Services’ staff
- Serving members of the Armed Forces
- Season Ticket Holders from Watford, Luton Town & Stevenage